Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pizza Pizza!


Wednesday night a group of 16 of us signed up for a Pizza making class! We went to a restaurant in town and they took us into their kitchen, showed us how to flip/spread the dough and then let us do our thing. My pizza really turned out looking more like a square, but it was delicious! We all had so much fun making our pizzas together, eating them, and then enjoying some gelato afterwards! These are the experiences I’m so appreciative for. Our program absolutely spoils us with these amazing opportunities, and I’m so grateful for that. These are the nights I become so close with everyone in my program, and I love that.

But, with another weekend comes another adventure! I’m off to Germany in the morning to see my dad! I can’t wait to see yet another country, and feel a little closer to home!

I’ll update when I can!
Arrivederci! 

No comments:

Post a Comment