Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Day of (real) School!


Today was my first day of ACTUAL classes! I’m beyond ready to officially start my semester at Richmond. My final for Italian Language was last night and I think it went really well. I’m excited to finally get into a regular schedule, but I’m so thankful for the 2 week intensive that taught me an entire semesters worth of Italian (and I think the locals I speak to are thankful too!).

I’m excited because my courses here are really integrating business and fashion, which is different from my courses at CSU, which deem these as two completely separate topics. I’m taking: history of Italian fashion, European business environment, fashion marketing and merchandising, and basic Italian. My schedules on Monday’s and Wednesday’s are pretty rough, but I think the long weekends will make up for it!

I have so many exciting plans for this weekend, and I will update you all on Monday.
Until then,
Buon fine settimana
(Happy Weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment